The Joy of 'Loh Hey'
A lively 'Loh Hey' is just not complete without Spring Toss Yee Sang. Brimming with flavour, this unique dish will make each Chinese New Year reunion dinner and get-together a joyful and fun, festive occasion. Enjoy "the taste of happiness" in every bite.
The Taste of Prosperity - Made From Auspicious Ingredients
- Pok Choy 薄脆 - Coffers filled with gold
- Sliced Yam 胡头丝 - Abundance of material wealth
- Green Kua Ying 青瓜英 - An increase in good fortune
- Gourd Wax 雪瓜糖 - Success in all endeavours
- Pickled Leeks 荞头 - Smooth progress in all ventures
- Sweetened Lime 甜桔干 - Lady Luck smiles
- Red Ginger 红姜丝 - Laughter gladdens the heart
- Yellow Ginger 黄姜丝 - Opportunities without end
- Peanut and Sesame 芝麻花生碎 - Hearts singing with happiness
- Lime Sauce 桔油 - All things auspicious
Place your mouse cursor over the ingredients to see their symbolic meanings.
- Sliced Chilli 泰国指天椒
- Pickled Vegetable 香甜贡菜
- Dehydrated Mangoes & Pineapple 芒果干&黄梨干
- Green Mango 青嫩芒果
- Pickled Papaya 腌木瓜
- Pickled Carrot 酸甜胡萝卜丝
Happy Reunions. Fun At The Table!
The tossing of yee sang is an old cultural tradition. Spring Toss Yee Sang creates this authentic experience of family togetherness, passing on the tradition to the next generation. Each recipe contains authentic ingredients as well as additional ingredients, creating an explosion of flavour in every bite. Available in several packagings to suit different sized group gatherings so that everyone may 'loh hey' and enjoy the riveting taste of Spring Toss Yee Sang.
Spring Toss continuously improves the quality, taste and texture of our yee sang. It is our vision to bring family and friends from all over the world together to enjoy the fun of 'loh hey' and the taste of happiness.