Celebrate the New Year with these exotic recipes, guaranteed to add colour, wonder and delight to every bite.
Golden Sensation Yee Sang
A combination of zesty fruits, fried crispy strips and tender salmon makes every mouthful a golden pleasure.
- 1 box of Spring Toss Yee Sang
- 50g sliced onion
- 1 shredded red chilli
- 100g pomelo wedges, peeled and separate the sacs
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
- 20g young ginger, finely shredded
- 1 pair of deep fried Chinese bread sticks (yao char kuai), sliced thinly.
- 150g sliced salmon sashimi
Place sliced onions, shredded chillis, lime leaves ginger and pomelo wedges on a big plate. Garnish with Spring Toss Yee Sang ingredients on the side.
Place the yao char kuai and sliced salmon sashimi on top.
Add Spring Toss Yee Sang lime sauce before serving.