Celebrate the New Year with these exotic recipes, guaranteed to add colour, wonder and delight to every bite.
Radiant Lotus Yee Sang
The mellow tartness of carrot is offset by the sharp heat of radish and turnip underline by the soft notes of green mango. Melt-in-your-mouth salmon and yee sang complete vibrant flavours of this dish.
- 1 box of Spring Toss Yee Sang
- 200g lotus root, thinly sliced
- 100g shredded carrot
- 100g shredded white radish
- 100g shredded Thai green mango
- 100g shredded turnip (without its skin)
- 150g sliced salmon sashimi
Place all shredded fruits and vegetables on a big plate. Garnish with Spring Toss Yee Sang ingredients on the side.
Line lotus root slices around the shredded fruit and vegetables. Add Spring Toss Yee Sang lime sauce before serving.